Yara’s liquid fertilisers are 100% water soluble, hence they are uniform, which means they give consistent flow rates and no recalibration is required when changing products.
Benefits of Improved Accuracy;
- More consistent produce quality.
- Improved distribution of applied nutrients across the entire field, with the correct amount applied per hectare.
- Even crops.
Flexible placement of nutrients
The flexibility of Yara Liquids fertiliser application systems allows differential placement of nutrients to be easily achieved.
Example of Fertiliser Placement
- Even banding of Yara Liquids with seed at planting.
- Banding of fertilisers in drip line of permanently planted crops.
- Easy application of liquid fertilisers with fertigation systems.
- Reduced or nil application of fertilisers in controlled traffic tramlines.