YaraTera CALCINIT B (15.5% N + 18.6% Ca + 0.1% B) is a fully water soluble nitrogen calcium and boron fertiliser. It is a free flowing, fine granular material which dissolves quickly in water without any residues. YaraTera CALCINIT B is suited to application through all fertigation systems - drip systems, low throw sprinklers, centre pivots and spray units.
Nitrate nitrogen: • Directly available for plant uptake, resulting in fast and predictable growth responses.
• None volatile nor adsorbed to soil particles, leaving it readily available to plants.
• The preferred nitrogen source for most horticultural and high value agricultural crops.
• Improves the plant uptake of the cations; potassium, calcium and magnesium.
Calcium improves: • Cell wall strength, leading to better quality, shelf life and lifting marketable crop yields.
• Cell wall strength, helping plants tolerate disease and insect infection.
• Soil structure, helping to maintain an optimum root environment for high yielding crops.
Boron: •Improves calcium efficiency in plants.
•Improves crop quality by reducing boron deficiency symptoms.
Compatibility: YaraTera CALCINIT B can be mixed with all water soluble fertilisers, except stock solutions containing either phosphate or sulphate.
High purity: YaraTera CALCINIT B is free of chlorine, sodium and heavy metals.